Ok, I have more time on my hands now!! I always find the time to read every one else's blogs, but hardly ever update mine...
It is sooo nice to finally be on break!!! I know that I got 5 A's for sure...hopefully one more..I will know on/by Friday :)
This weekend was interesting...nothing I planned actually happened!
Friday I saw two friends from high school right when I got home (ok, I had that planned...) because one moved to CA this fall and left to go back yesterday, and the other one was home for a week, then went back to school because today she left for a study abroad trip for ANTARTICA!!! She will be there for 3 weeks and I am sooo excited to see pictures!!! Then, I went to the grocery store and to my dad's to get ready for the cookie bake with his family on Saturday. Well...then the blizzard hit...HARD...and no one came on Sat.!!! Very sad as it is an annual event and the first time we didn't have it in like 25 years...well obviously I have not been doing it that long but still. Also very sad that I was up and ready by 8:50am, including my hair and makeup because we always take lots of pictures...only to find out that NO ONE WOULD BE COMING!!!!!!!! So, I made some stuff by myself and we will do the little exchange on Christmas Eve. It really isn't that big of a deal- we will see each other this week, it was just disappointing that we couldn't get together- my dad's family is very close, and especially as we are approaching our first Christmas without Grandma...the more time together, the better! Eric said his mom and sister felt sooo bad...they want to have a cookie bake with me after Christmas! So sweet :).Then, Eric came over way earlier than I thought he would because his work was canceled- too long of a story to tell- and we were going to go to a movie. Welllllllll....since it took him about 2 hours to drive 40 minutes and the roads were icy and messy and terrible....we decided to stay in. So we just hung out and watched tv...then the tv went out!! HAHA ahhhhhh!! So we watched a movie! It was a very relaxing day...
Sunday was church and hanging out...wrapping presents....relaxing....and I watched "Definitely, Maybe" which was pretty good!
Today I thought I would have the whole day off...but I was busy ALL. DAY. I got up at 9, worked out, ran some errands for the people I babysit for, babysat 12-4, then went to Costco to pick up Xmas card pictures...BIG MISTAKE to go there at 4:30 pm a couple days before Christmas...jeeeeeeeeeeez. Same with Target....ahhhhhhhh. Then I came home for dinner quick, then off to another mall to get my hair cut--love that evening holiday traffic at 8pm!!!!!!!!!! I got 4.5 inches cut off my hair and I LOVE IT!! My hair girl said it is the longest it has grown between cuts EVER, and she has been cutting my hair for like 8 years! I told her about the apartment drama...she couldn't believe it! Oh, I can finally post about that now that she is basically moved out and I don't have to worry about her seeing this even though I know she doesn't even know I have one and is not internet savvy enough to search to see if I did. My roommate that I am living with for the 3rd year right now, "K", has been dating the ex-boyfriend of my other roommate, "R". R has no idea. R and the guy dated for about 3 years and broke up at the end of Sept. and K and the guy have been officially together for about a month- but hanging out since the end of October. Once R is totally moved out (she graduated), he will tell her...crazy huh?!!?
I will keep you updated...haha. My hair girl told me I should start a blog about it! HAHAHA!
Tomorrow I am going to Eric's in the early afternoon and then we are doing a very, very crazy thing...going to the Mall of America. Haha....love the place, but tomorrow will be NUTSO!! It will be fun though- it will be all decorated and I still need a few things. Then we are having our little Christmas! :)
Monday, December 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Uh yeah, I've been trying to run simple errands and it takes FOREVER. Note to self: have every single errand done a week before Christmas next year!
The week before Christmas is insane everywhere! You are SO brave for going to the Mall Of America NOW!! I've been there twice and it's a great mall. Can't say that I want to go the day before Christmas!!
Congrats on all your A's in your classes!
Post a Comment