Sunday, September 6, 2009

Love a long weekend!

Tonight is my 4th night home! I love it! I came home Thursday night after my class and have been enjoying the longgg weekend :) I go back tomorrow though. I miss my preschoolers! It is a short week and I have a LOT to do so I know it will go by quickly!
I only see Eric on the weekends now so I am going to try to get as much homework done during the week as I can so that I don't have to do a lot on the weekends! I don't have anything on Fridays and then on Mondays I have the afternoon off so I can always do my hw for my Tuesday class then BUT if anything else comes up then I am screwed!
On Friday night I stayed with 3 kids that I babysit for all the time- it was fun! The mom and dad went to see a comedian at a casino an hour or so away and stayed over so I stayed with the kids. We went for a bike ride to 2 parks on Sat morning and one of the kids rides a bike behind the mom's (mine for the day!) so it is kind of like pulling one of those trailer/burley buggy things behind you but he does pedal and it does help....but my legs are soooooo sore today!!

Then last night Eric and I went to Champps- YUM :) We sat outside and got attacked by bugs and felt 500 lbs heavier when we left BUT it was nice to just relax :)
Today I went to church with my dad, hung out for a while and then later Eric came over to my mom's and we had a little bbq and boat ride and bean bag game....it was fun! I am exhausted though and I have no idea why! I seriously get so much more tired when I don't work out! Tomorrow I will go :)

Not looking forward to the drive back to school tomorrow and hauling my crap up 4 flights of stairs but I better keep getting used to it because next weekend I am going home for the 3rd weekend! It just makes more sense to see Eric- because if he comes to school, then we are sort of stuck in the apartment...obviously we can leave and go do whatever but still- it is a lot smaller than any of our houses at home in the cities! Plus...so much more to do/more fun things to do in the cities :)

Looking forward to sleeping in tomorrow, working out, doing homework, getting myself organized and then going back to school! Can't believe it is already week 3!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you're having a nice long weekend!

Kelly said...

One of the reasons I bet you are tired is from preschoolers, kids are SO draining haha. And the traveling back and forth stuff :)

Kelly said...

I just gave you an award on my blog. Hope your little ones are doing well this week!