It is week 8 of 8 of my part-time student teaching! Next week I start full-time and my classes are over! Methods classes have been crazy! 4 hours and 15 minutes twice a week and about that much time in homework...ha! Glad it is almost over. I will miss seeing the girls in my classes though!
The past two weekends I have stayed with Eric at the house where he is dog/housesitting and the dog is NUTS!!! He is honestly crazy. He barks at everything which is really nothing....and then when someone comes to the house....he doesn't notice. He walks in circles around their coffee table, dining room table and kitchen island allllllll the time. He is about 100 pounds and up to my waist and walks in front of you, completely 100% in your way EVERYWHERE YOU GO. It drove me nuts!!! He was so sweet though. I felt bad for him :( Poor doggy! haha
Last week was so busy with homework- uggghhhhh. I was up so late so many nights and of course still getting up early to go to preschool. Love it there still :)
I don't think anything else too exciting has happened lately? Lots of excitement here with our sports teams...Vikings and Twins....Vikings are 5-0 I think and Twins were doing great until last night when they were swept by the Yankees and are done now. OH well...
I drove up to school this morning (rather than yesterday afternoon) so this morning I got up at 6:15, got to school at 7:45, went directly from my garage to the gym (so I would get there and onto a treadmill before the 8:00 gym class takes over) and THEN brought up all of my stuff....4 flights....ugh....and then got ready and went to school 10-2! I usually go 8-12 but I wanted a taste of what it's like before I am there full-time. Nap time there is crazy! AH!!!
I can't believe how fast this is all flying by- I am so glad though! I LOVE my placement but really am looking forward to graduating and moving out of here!
I need to go to bed...it's been a long day and tomorrow I have a long day of preschool and class! Woof!
Monday, October 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Oh yes, I remember Methods. So. Much. Work.
where will you be moving after your placement is over?
yup i meant HAIR so curly- maybe I was listening to a car commercial on tv or something haha
Popped in from Yaya's to say hi!! Good luck with your long teaching day!
Post a Comment