Monday, November 17, 2008

Busy!

It has been FOREVER!! I am soo busy with school right now...it is insane!! There are soo many projects and papers and assignments and sooooo muccchhhh to dooooo ALL THE TIME. I am done with one of my field experiences FINALLY and about 1/2 way done with another big one. I can't wait for this semester to be over!! Nothing too exciting is going on...just doing homework all the time!!
My dad left for India yesterday until the 29th- which is exciting that I will actually get to see him for a day when I am home for Thanksgiving!
Tomorrow I register for my last semester of real classes- before student teaching next year- which is exciting to be this close to the END!! I hope I get into the classes I want....

Maybe I will have more time later this week to write...since I always find time to read :-) ...usually in the morning when I just want to sit and veg at the computer for a few minutes before going to class while I am having breakfast :-)

Have a great night!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's exciting that you only have one more semester of classes!!!! I remember the semester before student teaching being my favorite set of classes.