I can't wait to see the kids I babysit for- they are so much fun and so sweet and I have missed them so much!!
I have been meeting with my 2nd and 3rd grade buddies still- I finally met my 3rd grade one and she is so sweet!! The 2nd grade girl keeps me on my toes, as she is always "tricking" me with hangman...aka, when she doesn't know how to spell a word and spells it wrong, she pretends that she was actually just playing a trick on me. The 3rd grader told me the first day that we met that she hates reading....haha great news when I am going there TO READ WITH HER for the next 12 weeks!! This week she was fine though- she had even brought a book for us to read. So sweet. I felt bad that she had to miss their little school party though because she was behind on reading apparently and when I was there, her teacher wanted me to work with her on some stuff...and the rest of her class was at the winter carnival :( She was understanding though and did not seem upset or anything, although I am sure she was wanting to be there.
Lately, well...every day this week and most of last...I have been watching Ellen when I work out. She is SO funny I think! If any of you are watchers (which you probably aren't since you are working or at school...) I LOVE when she shows "Tony's facebook photo". Tony is her DJ and his laugh is hilarious- so she will show an outrageous picture of his face on a body with a speedo on or something like that and then make up a story about why that is his facebook photo- hard to explain haha but I get a kick out of it! He laughs SO hard and his laugh is so funny- I start laughing when I am at the gym- like a big freak!
My life is not that eventful right now! I am looking forward to spring break in two weeks...so I can get caught up on homework/get ahead, get my passport, go to the dentist, babysit...etc...it will be nice!
OH! I know! Eric and I had our 2 year anniversary two weeks ago! It was great! It is Feb 7 so Valentine's is a week later and this year for the 3rd year we just got pizza and hung out! It was so nice :)
I'm going to do some more homework and then get some sleep so I can stay healthy :)

2 comments:
Cute pic of the roomies!
I gotta get a passport too. Do you know how much they are?
Hope you stay healthy! Seems to be a sick season this year.
I used to do Big Brothers Big Sisters and just loved spending time with my little sister!
hey! you didnt get sick! aaaaaannnnddd....thats the cutest picture of us ever taken. LOVE IT!!!
Post a Comment