Sunday, April 26, 2009

Is it May 8 yet???????

I can't wait for summer! I will have time to think, plan, and write about things other than CHILDREN'S LITERATURE!! I have 2 children's lit classes right now and they are driving me up the wall...I love books and I don't want to analyze any more of them! AHHHH!!!!!!!!

I can't wait to go home and baby-sit and relax! :)

Back to homework....maybe a real post later :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH gosh. Analyzing children's lit in undergrad was my favorite!!!!!

And it's tainted me for life. I now can't simply read a book to the kids I nanny for because I'm internally analyzing every aspect of it!

Anonymous said...

Lauren, you mentioned that you might like to help MckFamily.

I can give you the email address of an IRL friend of MckMamma. I found her in January by following the trail of bloggers who commented. Just the other day we emailed because I found some very offensive comments from one of MckMamma's bloggers. Her friend wrote back to me and got them deleted. Let me know.

I am in the Seattle area.

Michal Ann McAllister

immichal@yahoo.com

(no blog..I'm too old!!)