It is finally SUMMER!!!
I got done last Fri and have been home since Sat. and I LOVE it!! I have been babysitting a little and it's great to be able to relax a little before my regular daily babysitting schedule starts.
My two BFFs from high school are both home this week- only- and one left today and the other leaves tomorrow! I am sad that they are both only home for very short times this summer :( I am babysitting in a little bit and then after going to one of the girl's early birthday parties- and to say goodbye! :( Usually in the summer we run/walk around by our houses (we live really close) so maybe we can get 1 more in tomorrow. Yesterday we walked around a lake that is a ways from our houses (even though we both live right on a lake...you can't really walk around it) and it was so much fun. We went to Punch Pizza after- so good!
Anyway- I am babysitting soon and then tomorrow I have off- but going to see Eric tomorrow night! I will take some pics tonight and post them :)
Thursday, May 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
How come they are only home this week? That stinks.
Hope your summer nanny job goes well! Don't forget the sunblock! ;)
Post a Comment