Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Summer :)

The kids I babysit for will all be done with school tomorrow or Friday! I start my regular schedule next week and feel like I have been busier in these last few weeks just doing random babysitting than I will be when I start my normal stuff!
I stayed with 3 kids this past weekend and it was so much fun! It was tiring but great. I have babysat them for about 5 years and this was the 3rd year I have stayed with them for a weekend in the summer. They keep getting easier to take care of as they get older but they have so many places to be!! Gymnastics, play dates, soccer practice, birthday parties...etc...we had a crazy but fun weekend!

Today is my dad's birthday and we are just going to hang out! I am going to see a family friend who had a baby in Feb. today in a little bit because I haven't seen her yet and then get some stuff for my dad's bday and then he should be home!

This weekend Eric is going to Chicago so I will have nothing to do! Ha- actually I have my cousin's grad party and I am so excited to see my family! :)

Next week I take a CPR/First Aid class for my student teaching...woohoo...not really looking forward to 3 nights of a 6-9:30 class on stuff I already know..........but the class is adult, infant and child CPR.

I finished my 3rd book! I read the first two in this series in high school and bought the third one about a year ago and finally read it..and there is a 4th book and 5th book already now too!
It's about a girl and her complicated relationships! Ha, I loved them!

Now I think I am going to read "All I Really Need to Know I Learned in Kindergarten"

I am going to watch Jon & Kate from the other night and then go see the baby! How sad is it about J&K? Not like everyone can't tell they have major problems but still..sad.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Whenever I do overnights I'm SO worn out!!!