Thursday, October 16, 2008

Welcome to the Life of a College Student...

I am finally starting a blog after wanting to for a while....I always thought nothing exciting enough happened and it would not be worth reading! But, this has already been an eventful semester....
I will tell some of those stories randomly later (like Kelsey's car getting almost stolen, the carbon monoxide night, Reno's race, our scary neighbors, trip to NYC, field experiences for classes, etc...)

Today I had a meeting for student teaching, because I will be starting one year from now! There is so much I need to do for that and the whole application is due Nov. 14.

I am going to work on getting this put together and fill out my interests, etc...so more later when I have something to say! :-)

Lauren

3 comments:

Kelsey said...

Hi Lauren!
I just saw that you added me to your blogroll, so I wanted to stop by and say hi.
I can't wait to read your blog once you get it going!

Anonymous said...

Oh yes, student teaching, I remember those days! Good luck!! You'll need a blog just to clear your head after!

Kelsey said...

oh no, a blog just to clear your head? oh well chiva, it is worth it. put some more up here, i wanna read!