Wednesday, March 18, 2009

My life......

I think I have laryngitis. I have NO voice!! So...water, tea (gross...), cough drops and should-not-be-OTC Sucrets...are my life. I have only been brave enough to have 1 of the Sucrets so far...they are brutal.


I did find out today, however, that I got the summer nanny job I wanted!! I will be with 2 of my regular families but then I still wanted to fill up some more time...and I found a great family! yay :)

Tomorrow my first class is canceled- so I don't have class until 12:30...YESSSS!!!

I didn't even work out today- that is how sick I am! ha!

Tomorrow night I was going to go home for the night and come back Friday morning before class so that I could see one of my BFFs from high school who will be at home from Michigan State...but there is really no point since I won't be able to TALK to her!! UGH- I am so disappointed :(

I had two classes today and met with my 2 buddies today- that was interesting because I have to lead all of our conversations. Ha- it went alright though. One of them wasn't feeling very well herself so that worked out well..she was pretty calm. The second girl is so easy and wonderful all of the time so she was fine. We read one of the Walter the Farting Dog books and I could not stop laughing.

Hopefully my voice will be back soon!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hope your throat feels better soon!

Great news about nanny job!