Monday, March 16, 2009

Back to school... :(

Spring break is over :(
Today was the first day back and I had to teach a lesson with my friend in our gym teaching class. ugh. It sucked and I am glad it is over!!

I have a bad sore throat :(
Have you ever tried these? They were brutal!!! My tongue was numb for about 45 minutes after having one of these...but my throat feels a lot better!----------

My aunt and uncle just got a new puppy---how can you not love her?!!?
------------------


I definitely had one of Yaya's weekends of "nothing"...they are the best!!!! Just fun and relaxing, mostly...
This weekend was my last bit of relaxation at home before going back to school! Friday morning I worked out and then went to an interview for a summer nanny job (1.5 days a week..I will still be with my other families some other days) and I think I will get it, so that was good. Then I did homework most of the afternoon and thennn baby sat!
Saturday I slept in and hung out at home...and went to my dad's later which was fun and relaxing.
Sunday, church and then a little homework and packing up and leaving!! I started feeling sick- bad sore throat- and so hauling all of my laundry and everything else up the 4 flights of stairs was not the most enjoyable......... :/ But I made it and I am all unpacked and organized!!!!
----------------------

It is nice to be back into a routine...even though I was NOT happy about getting up early and working out and getting to 2 classes (1 with teaching), going to the public library to return books and get more, go to the grocery store...etc...UGH...I just want to sit around because I don't feel well!!!!!!
-----------------------
Did you hear about the 10 kids in Little Rock, AR who were accidentally given windshield wiper fluid that their daycare provider thought was kool-aid? They were all in the hospital and I THINK they are all okay now, thankfully... :)
-----------------
Ok, so I saw THIS...
on my way to the dentist last week..........WHAT?!?!!? hahah a pole with giant state-fair-like prizes...giant stuffed apes....tied to it! HAHAH!!!!!!! Only in Minnesota.........yikes


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes! Finally someone used my "Just Another Weekend of Nothing" idea! Whoo hoo! You rock!

That puppy is too cute! I want it!